Office: EC 417
Lab: EC 223-A
Address: 1001 University Road, Hsinchu, Taiwan 30010
System security, multimedia networking, mobile computing
Dr. Chun-Ying Huang is a Professor at Department of Computer Science, National Chiao Tung University. He received his Ph.D in Electrical Engineering Department from National Taiwan University in 2007. Dr. Huang leads security and systems laboratory in National Chiao Tung University. From 2008 to 2013, he was an Assistant Professor at Department of Computer Science and Engineering, National Taiwan Ocean University, and was an Associate Professor at the same department between 2013 and 2016. He joined National Chiao Tung University as an Associate Professor in 2016, and is a Professor since 2018. His research interests include system security, multimedia networking, and mobile computing. Dr. Huang is a member of ACM and IEEE. He was a recipient of the 2014 ACM Taipei/Taiwan Chapter K. T. Li Young Researcher Award.
Please have a look at the "publications" page.
- ACM TOMM.
- Elsevier JNCA and Information Science.
- IEEE Communications Letters, Network, Sensors, TIFS, TPDS, TSC, and TCSVT.
- Springer Multimedia Systems and Soft Computing.
- 2017: ACM Multimedia, ACM MMSys (publication chair), ACM NOSSDAV (general chair), IEEE DSC (program chair), IEEE Globecom
- 2016: ACM DroNet, IEEE Globecom
- 2015: ACM Multimedia, IEEE DSVCC, IEEE Globecom, IEEE INCoS, IEEE ICCVE
- 2014: ACM NOSSDOV, IEEE Globecom, IEEE I-SPAN
- 2013: IEEE Globecom, IEEE ICCVE