I am an assistant professor in the Department of Computer Science at NCTU,
and leading the
NEtworking and Mobile Systems (NEMS) laboratory (@ MIRC Building 704) in the department. I was awarded MTK Junior Chair Professor in 2016.
I received a PhD degree in Computer Science from UCLA, where I was a member of the WiNG group led by Professor Songwu Lu, in 2015.
Before that, I received an MS degree in Computer Science from NCTU in 2006,
and two Bechelor's degrees in Computer Science and Management Science from NCTU in 2004.
My research interests include
mobile networks and systems, and
Please download my CV here.
- Nov. 2016 I am awarded MTK Junior Chair Professor.
- Sep. 2016 Our NEMS Lab (@ MIRC Building 704) is launched.
- Aug. 2016 4G SMS Security has been accepted by ACM CCS'16.
I am looking for self-motivated students (including undergraduate, master, and phd) who want to work on interesting problems in the areas of networking and mobile systems. My ongoing research projects include but not limited to protocol desgins for WiFi networks, security in mobile devices (Android) and networks (3G/4G/5G), SDN (Software-defined networking). The potential students are expected to be willing to learn, to explore, and to code. If you are interested in working with me, please schedule a meeting with me via email.
- Nov. 2016 "Toward Customizable Wi-Fi," Department of Communication Engineering, National Taipei University
- Oct. 2016 "An Energy Efficiency Perspective on Rate Adaptation for 802.11n NIC," 3rd Frontiers of Communications and Networking Workshop (FCN 2016)